Tokyo Thermochemical Ind. Co., Ltd. was established in 1966 as a member of the NITCHITSU Group listed in Tokyo stock exchange, and since then has been a specialized manufacturerof “FunctionalityPaints” with the high quality, innovates and produces high performance paints that are optimal for industrial equipment and products.
We innovate, manufacture, and sell our paint under brand name of the “THREMOSIN”, We propose incredible coatings that meet customers' requests of any colors, any amount and customized functions.
If you need to improve the functionality of appliances, cooking utensils, industrial parts, automobile parts,or maintain factory machinery and equipment, even chimney for out gassing in chemical plant, power plant, steel manufacturing, oil refinery, and ship.Our paints can let those pipes and machines last long.
As anenvironmental measure, we are proposing Water-Based paints to improve your work environment and global environment andalso non-dangerous goods is easy to stock, export and transport against internationalregulation.
Nippon steel, JFE steel, Kobe steel, Kawasaki heavy Industry, IHI, Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems, Nippon Paper, Mitsubishi Motors, Sumitomo Heavy Ind. Fuji Brake, Sumida Electric, NISSEIElectric, MIURA CO., LTD, Taiyo Nippon Sanso,Dowa Thermo Tch, Towa Refractory Engineering, Mitsui E&S, NYK Line, Canon, HITACHI, Hitachi Global Life solution, TOSHIBA home techno, Mitsubishi Electric, ZOJIRUSHI, NITCHITSU, Kansai Paint, Nippon Paint, etc.
China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, etc.
Pursue employee happiness and contribute to the happiness of the earth
“FOR A SUSTANABLE FUTURE!”
Code of conduct
- Act to realize customer needs, wants, hopes and dreams
- Act quickly with a sense of speed
- Act with improvement and innovation as criteria
- Advance daily with the progress and development of the world
- Take safety and environmental protection first
- Nitchitsu Group Safety Policies
- (1)Protect the lives of everyone who works together
- (2)We strive to ensure a safe and comfortable work environment
- (3)Aiming for coexistence with environmental conservation and local communities
- (4)Compliance to Comply with laws and social norms, Nitchitsu Group Corporate Philosophy and Code of Conduct
We will continue to strive for a sustainable future, and we look forward to your continued understanding and support.
Tokyo Thermochemical Ind. Co., Ltd.
(President and C.E.O.)
Company name Tokyo Thermochemical Ind. Co., Ltd President and C.E.O. IWAMOTO Shigeki Location [Headquarters / Factory] 2605 Matoba, Kawagoe-city, Saitama, JAPAN 350-1101 Capital 30,000,000JPY Establishment April 30, 1966 Bank Mizuho Bank (Kawagoe Branch), Sumitomo Mitsui Banking (Kawagoe Branch), Saitama Risona Bank (Kawagoe Branch) 100% Shareholder Nitchitsu Co., Ltd.
Related Organization Japan Paint Manufacturers Association
- October 1965
- Started research and development of heat-resistant paint at Nitchitsu Research Institute in Noguchi Research Institute
- April 1966
- Tokyo Thermochemical Ind. Co., Ltd. established (Head office Tokyo)
- August 1973
- Manufacturing plant completed in Kawagoe City, Saitama Prefecture
- March 2004
- Headquarters moved from Chiyoda, Tokyo to Kawagoe Factory, up to the present
Access (Head Office / Factory)
2605 Matoba, Kawagoe City, Saitama, Japan 350-1101
TEL:049-231-6185 / FAX:049-231-6176
- By train
- About 13 minutes on foot from the south exit of Kasumigaseki Station on the Tobu Tohjo Line / About 15 minutes on foot from Matoba Station on the JR Kawagoe Line at Inside the Matoba Industrial Park
- For cars
- About 2km far from Kanetsu Expressway "Kawagoe Exit", forward to Matoba Industrial Park